Cyclobenzaprine 10mg Tablet (Flexeril 10 mg tablet) is a medication prescribed by doctors to relieve skeletal muscle spasms and associated pain in acute musculoskeletal conditions. If you are looking muscle relaxers, then, Cyclobenzaprine 10mg may be an excellent option for you!
Cyclobenzaprine tablet is one of our best-selling medicines, thanks to its effectiveness and its affordable price.
We guarantee high quality in our medications. Here, you can get the best benefits that we offer for you! Buy Flexeril online now and take advantage of our cheap cyclobenzaprine 10mg price.
Additional information about Cyclobenzaprine 10mg tab?
What is Cyclobenzaprine?
Cyclobenzaprine hcl is the active ingredient for the brands Amrix, Fexmid, Flexeril and FusePaq Tabradol. All of them comes as tablets to take by mouth. Cyclobenzaprine belongs to a class of drugs called skeletal muscle relaxants, which are drugs used by adults to relax and reduce tension in muscles.
Cyclobenzaprine hcl is commonly known by the brand Flexeril. It was approved in the United States in the 1977. And nowadays, it is available as a generic version, which has the same effectiveness for a lower price.
Cyclobenzaprine is sold under the brand names: Amrix, Fexmid, Flexeril and FusePaq Tabradol.
Cyclobenzaprine 10mg may be an alternative for the following medications:
- Soma (Carisoprodol)
- Robaxin (Methocarbamol)
- Valium (Diazepam)
- Skelaxin (Metaxalone)
- Norflex (Orphenadrine)
- Zanaflex (Tizanidine)
We guarantee that our website is the best place where you can buy muscle relaxers!!!
Cyclobenzaprine is a medication which is indicated by doctors to relax muscles and relieve pain and discomfort caused by strains, sprains, and other muscle injuries.
- For relief of muscle spasms:
* Adults and children (15 years of age and older): Take 10mg, 3 times a day. Maximum dose: 60mg per day.
* Children (younger than 15 years of age): Use and dose must be determined by a doctor.
Like all medications, Flexeril generic (Cyclobenzaprine) can cause side effects in some people, but many people have no side effects or only minor ones.
The side effects that Cyclobenzaprine may cause are:
- Blurred vision
- Dizziness, drowsiness, or lightheadedness
- Dryness of the mouth
If you experience symptoms such as: skin rash, hives, swelling of the face or tongue, difficulty breathing or swallowing, irregular or fast heart rate or chest pain, call your doctor immediately.
However, Generic Flexeril 10mg is a safe medication recommended by doctors and approved for medical use.
- You should not use Cyclobenzaprine 10mg tablets if you are allergic to it, or if you are allergic to other ingredient of this medication.
- You should not use it if you have: hyperthyroidism, heart block, heart rhythm disorder or congestive heart failure.
- During pregnancy, Cyclobenzaprine should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. However, similar drugs pass into breast milk.
- Cyclobenzaprine 10mg tablets are a medicine not approved for use by anyone younger than 15 years old.
This medication is available in many pharmacies, but if you want to buy quality Flexeril 10mg price, you are in the right place! We have an excellent, attractive and competitive Flexeril cost.